Category: Quality of Life
Here in Colorado, we all know that we’re lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world with nature at our doorsteps. However, having nature so nearby also means that wildlife and potential dangers are close, too. As a result, it’s necessary for pet owners to take some precautions to keep their pets safe from wild animals in our area.
We know that we have to care for our own teeth or face major health problems. Many of us, however, don’t realize that our pets’ teeth require the same level of care. February is National Pet Dental Month, and Compassion Animal Hospital is celebrating by spreading awareness about the importance of caring for your pet’s teeth.
The weather outside is frightful, but your pet still has the same amount of energy to burn. Here are some activities you and your pet can enjoy inside to keep them entertained and busy during the winter season.
- How to Recognize When Your Pet Is in Pain
- How to Keep Your Pet Safe Around Wildlife
- It's National Pet Dental Awareness Month: Why Does Your Pet Need Dental Care?
- How to Entertain Your Pet Indoors with These 5 Cold Weather Pet Activities
- How to Care for Senior Pets
- Kennel Cough in Dogs: What Is it and How Do Dogs Get It?