Category: Pet Obesity
More than half of dogs and cats in the United States are classified as either overweight or obese. If you’re unsure whether your pet is maintaining a healthy weight, you can always ask your veterinarian to determine a healthy weight range for your pet based on species, breed, age, and size.
- How to Recognize When Your Pet Is in Pain
- How to Keep Your Pet Safe Around Wildlife
- It's National Pet Dental Awareness Month: Why Does Your Pet Need Dental Care?
- How to Entertain Your Pet Indoors with These 5 Cold Weather Pet Activities
- How to Care for Senior Pets
- Kennel Cough in Dogs: What Is it and How Do Dogs Get It?