Category: Animal Wellness
We know that we have to care for our own teeth or face major health problems. Many of us, however, don’t realize that our pets’ teeth require the same level of care. February is National Pet Dental Month, and Compassion Animal Hospital is celebrating by spreading awareness about the importance of caring for your pet’s teeth.
It is no surprise that our pets age faster than we do. Although our pets might be getting older, there’s no reason they have to lose the energetic, playful spirit of the puppy or kitten that lives inside them. With the proper care, your senior pet’s golden years can truly sparkle!
- How to Keep Your Pet Safe Around Wildlife
- It's National Pet Dental Awareness Month: Why Does Your Pet Need Dental Care?
- How to Entertain Your Pet Indoors with These 5 Cold Weather Pet Activities
- How to Care for Senior Pets
- Kennel Cough in Dogs: What Is it and How Do Dogs Get It?
- Could Your Pet Be in Pain?